Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween Coming Soon ( and Christmas Too) !



I was at Target today picking up a couple items and noticed the Christmas items are now up. Of course, I love all Holidays, but Christmas is my favorite. I think I might have to get some new Christmas lights and maybe a new lawn reindeer. My Rudolph is falling apart!

And of course there is a whole section of Halloween costumes and decorations. It's time to figure out what my kids are going to dress as this Halloween. What about Dad? Am I going to wear a costume this year? I don't know. Halloween is cool but I'm much more into Christmas time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Are you interested in getting a template/ banner/ header/ logo/ business cards/ mascot designs for your site for no money, in return we require text links from your site http://holidaytimethoughts.blogspot.com. Approaching you through this form since I could not find out the email address. Please get back to me if you are interested.

Name: Joe Nathan
Email: joenathanls@gmail.com