Thursday, May 1, 2008

Let's take a look at the best Christmas toys of 2007

Christmas is my favorite time of year and I really miss getting Christmas presents as a kid. Though, now I have my own kids and get to buy them presents!

I was just sitting here wondering what the "hot" present is going to be this year. When I was a kid I remember one year it was Cabbage Patch Kids. I don't remember many others as I'm not sure what I wanted was the most popular. I remember Tickle me Elmo from more recent times- and video game systems of course.

I was wondering what the best selling toys from last Christmas were. I did some googling and came across this list for best selling toys of 2007. Not sure how accurate it is but here it goes ( even those I have kids i haven't heard of half of these).

1. Tickle Me Elmo Extreme TMX
2. Tomy - Cella Sticker Machine

3. Fisher Price - Tumble Time Tigger

4.Furby

5. Character Options - Roboraptor

6. Amazing Amanda

7. Flair - Sylvanian Willow Hall

8. Zapf Creation - Baby Annabell III
(Source:toysofchristmas.com)

Thats was apparently the popular list for last year (2007). I wonder what Christmas 2008 will bring us?

No comments: